Wednesday, 20 July 2011

love peace and happiness

as I get older I still embrace the hippy philosophy of love peace and happiness, but sometimes it is hard!
I smile at strangers in the street and I get smiles back, I chat to older people than my self and usually get a conversation in return, and the ladies in my local shop all .know me by name and ask how I am today.
local cats come up to me and seem to know I am a cat lover ( I have 4 recycled cats of my own ) so I guess I am a lucky person :-D
I am going to have a visit soon from my daughter and grandson who live in Manchester, and 2 weeks later I will have a visit from my daughter and grandson who live most of the year in Thailand.
life is good for an ageing hippy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment